Monday, February 27, 2012

Counting gifts

Counting Gifts with the Joy Dare (see a holy experience link)

96.  Daughter's 9th birthday-remembering 9 years ago
97.  Chocolate cake for breakfast (birthday)
98.  Elliptical trainer to burn off chocolate cake (discussion with atheist friend)
99.  Washing machine for five loads of laundry
100.  Bringing McDonalds to school for lunch with two daughters (McDonalds)
101.  Middle daughter telling me about helping a child with special needs on the playground (pushed him in a swing and then jumped in a swing next to him)
102.  Prayer for a friend and her elderly Mom
103.  Hard working husband, willing to go in later to let my daughter open a birthday gift early in the morning.
   

2 comments:

  1. Roslyn Greene ValadezFebruary 29, 2012 at 3:12 AM

    No one is "TV Trash," as we are All Created in
    His Image. It is by His Marvelous Love, "We have
    been Saved by His Gifting of Grace." Eph. 2:8-9
    Perhaps these Blessed People whom Our Lord is drawing, are Blessed by our faithful outreach in Love and prayer for others, so that no one would perish, but receive the free gift of Eternal Life."
    As All IS Grace through faith, Roslyn Greene Valadez

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Roslyn. I agree with you. I was referring to the message, not the people. I changed the wording to reflect that better. I have several international friends. One told me that before she came to America, all she knew about our country and values were from tv. She also associated anything on tv as "christian". I, obviously, had to correct this misunderstanding.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments.